Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~Character Focus!~ Mahiru Inami from Working!!

I present you with the adorable Androphobiac Mahiru Inami from the 2010 anime Working!!

I feel like she is trying to punch the viewer. She's so adorable!

This adorable girl reacts to a mans presence with overwhelming violence and the lulz ensue!  She has easily become my favorite character as I watch Working!! mind you I am currently only 6 episodes in so as far as I have noticed is that her androphobia has only decreased slightly, and only when she is dealing with Takanashi/Katanashi-kun.  Unrelated, but I also prefer his name to be Katanashi just as Popura mispronounces it.

Continuing with more of the adorable Inami-chan after the jump! Every Girl's Cuter With Hair Decs

More indeed.  She has so far produced most of the interesting and cute facial expressions I have seen so far.
In her case, I would consider this to be a fantastic coping mechanism..
It's too bad she doesn't use it much.

Oh no! He was carrying that box for you!

Psst it's Katanashi (Okay no it is not.. but I like his name as Katanashi more)

Brilliant logic. Fail safe even. And yes, it would be Katanashi-kun absolutely adore you.

I sympathize. -hugs-

Her face. Her arm. Souma's face. Perfection.

This is what made me create this post. Tsundere <3

Ahh!~ Don't look~

WHY DID YOU LOOK!?
 
It's all because you looked. You made me do it. (again)

I actually used this line once over the phone. I broke a wall with my head, we covered the hole with a poster and left the friends house as fast as we could.
There we have it. Inami-chan, stay out of her way if you are male and made of anything less than Adamantium.

As a whole, Working!! is a fantastic slice of random food life show.  Watch it. Now. You will not regret it. If you do regret it, Inami will punch you in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment