Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

~Fate/Zero~ Iskandar! King of Conquerors!

Winner.

In all honesty, I was going to do a review of Yumekui Merry.  But I just can not pass up the simply awesome faces, lines and gestures that Iskandar aka Rider in Fate/Zero does.  If you have not seen or even know a single thing about the Fate universe, do not fear! I know absolutely nothing and this show is awesome!  More lulz after the jump.


Just look and read. I need to write no more to demonstrate the awesomeness that is Rider. Seriously, just look at his face, it does not get any better than this.  This man is the pinnacle of manliness and confidence in oneself.

 








And finally we see someones reaction to all of this.  He's not a moron, he is a MAN!

End of story.  Saber is way more badass, but Rider takes the gold for being awesome.

Sometime soon I will have that Yumekui Merry review done! I promise!

1 comment: