Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

~Beat of the Week~ Exit Trance Speed Anime 14 - SPELL

As I was driving home today listening to this album, this particular song came on and brought tears to my eyes. It took about half the song for me to remember which anime opening it was remixed from, No. 6. A very well done story of the toppling of an Utopian Society. It was a show that I initially did not like, but as I watched more of it, the characters latched onto my heart and I ended up marathoning the remaining episodes in two sittings. This song is a remix of the opening song by LAMA entitled Spell.


Title: SPELL
Artist: HIRO's ALLIANCE feat. MFMW + Yusuke
Album: EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED アニメトランス BEST 14 / EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS Speed Anime Trance Best 14
Anime: No. 6
/copy paste from the YouTube description/

No comments:

Post a Comment