Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tamayura ~hitotose~

Oh hi, I decided to use this blog for something, Lets see if it lasts.
Tamayura ~hitotose~

So far three episodes have aired this fall season of anime and I have been watching this show along with about a dozen others all at once.  Yes, I might have an addiction or something, but its not really my fault that almost ALL the shows I previewed were actually good this season.

Pictures and random words continue after the break..


Anyways, Tamayura is a feel good slice of life show about a girl Potte who moves back to her hometown many years after her family moved because of her fathers death.  As one character says, "Since you've come back, that must mean the memories of your father have gone from being sad to being full of warmth." It's an excellent way to describe the changes of a persons feelings and emotions after experiencing a loss like that.  Before I wax more into ramblings about random happenings in this show, I'll present you with the real reason for this post! Funny faces and random lines! I don't really remember which episodes i pulled these screen shots from, Sorry!

Many thanks to the people at Nishishi and EveTaku for their release of these episodes.

Oh silly puns for motivation, make those girls row for all their self-esteem is worth


I wish I could think up amazing lines like this.

Do I need to explain?

Yes, eating food grants self esteem points. If most of the worlds population thinks this it must be true. I fully endorse the eating of tasty tasty noms.


If an elementary school girl walked up, pointed her finger, and said this to you.  Would you not have the exact same expression on your face as well? 


Rock, paper, scissors is serious stuff here, action lines and everything.


You have lost the game. To an elementary schoolgirl.

This particular screen shot was given the honor of being posted on  a good friends Facebook wall.  I will stop his dastardly schemes!

I wish that the chibi sprites would appear more often, or perhaps have their own spin off shot omake series like some other shows have done. They are just too adorable.

Yes. Azuki Bean filled buns are just that amazing.
Tamayura is a fantastic little show so far, every episode has left me feeling happy and content with my life.  Which in the end, is really all that matters.

At the current moment, I am not sure if I am going to do episode by episode worth of screen shots and words... Most likely it will be just when ever a particular episode strikes my fancy and I take an obscene amount of screen shots.

2 comments:

  1. i would title my posts for example the next one after this would be: "Tamayura ~hitotose~ part 2" then the next would be "Tamayura ~hitotose~ part 3" and soo on. In these parts like i mentioned to you on msn you gather a number of interesting funny screenshots and post them by groups indicating the episodes where you attained such screenshot. You can then do this per anime and just do separate title tags so that people can see all the info plus stuff about that specific anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *separate tags plus series of titled parts of specific anime (Kimi to boku part 1, Ben-to part 2, etc.) so that people can see all the info plus stuff

    ReplyDelete